John 3:16 For God so loved the world He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Love Of Psalms (20)
I have separated the Categories into parts, and their contents as the Main Sitemap was to large and to long. It is hard to Navigate, so I did it this way to help you find what Subject/Topic you wish to see. I am trying to get everything moved over into WordPress from Html, and due to Adobe stopped supporting flash, the menus no-longer work. So, I had no choice in doing it this way. Thank You and May God Bless You and Your Family Always and Forever!
The Book of Psalms (/s??mz/ or /s??(l)mz/ SAW(L)MZ; Hebrew: ???????????, Tehillim, lit. “praises”), commonly referred to simply as Psalms, the Psalter or “the Psalms”, is the first book of the Ketuvim (“Writings”), the third section of the Tanakh, and a book of the Christian Old Testament.
The title is derived from the Greek translation, ?a?µ?? (psalmoi), meaning “instrumental music” and, by extension, “the words accompanying the music”. The book is an anthology of individual Hebrew psalms, with 150 in the Jewish and Western Christian tradition and more in the Eastern Christian churches.
Many are linked to the name of David, but modern scholarship rejects his authorship, instead placing the composition of the psalms to various authors writing between the 9th and 5th centuries BC.
The Book of Psalms is divided into five sections, each closing with a doxology (i.e., a benediction)—these divisions were probably introduced by the final editors to imitate the five-fold division of the Torah:
Book 1 (Psalms 1–41)
Book 2 (Psalms 42–72)
Book 3 (Psalms 73–89)
Book 4 (Psalms 90–106)
Book 5 (Psalms 107–150)
- Get Help From The Book of Psalms
- Love Of Psalms 1(Psalm 1 , 37 , 41)
- Love Of Psalms 3 (Cleansing for the High Priest)
- Love Of Psalms 7 (Wisdom for Life)
- Love Of Psalms 8 (Promised Blessings for Jerusalem)
- Love Of Psalms 11 (Lord Hates Cheating)
- Love Of Psalms 12 (You Must Love Discipline)
- Love Of Psalms 16(Commit Your Work To The Lord)
- Love Of Psalms 19 (It Is Better To Be Poor)
- Love Of Psalms 21 (The Kings Heart Is Like A Stream Of Water)
- Love Of Psalms 28 (When There Is Moral Rot Within A Nation)
- Love Of Psalms 30 (Promises of Deliverance)
- Love Of Psalms 36 (Sin and Evil)
- Love Of Psalms 52 (Deliverance for Jerusalem)
- Love Of Psalms (52 Reasons To Read Psalm)
- Love Of Psalms 55 (Invitation to the Lord’s Salvation)
- Love Of Psalms 61 (Good News for the Oppressed)
- Love Of Psalms 72 (Psalm of Solomon)
- Love Of Psalms 106 (Give Thanks To The Lord)
- Love Of Psalms Psalms 143 (A Psalm of David 20)
143315 125 total views, 27 1 views today
Dont Forget We have a Sister "Heavns-Beauty" Website also!
It also is a Prayer Website, with lots of Information on it as well. We will be Updating it soon, even though it is done in WordPress! You can go there Anytime your heart desires! If, you like Our Christian websites Let us know and Pass them along as you go along! Click Here!