9 Ingredients of Divine Love
1 Corinthians 13:4-7
You would be surprised, well maybe you wouldn't, but there are so many people who are being deceived, by their mates, their parents, their siblings, on what true loves is and how it is shown.
Nowadays, we need to know the "TRUE" meaning of "LOVE" and how it is shown. There are even false prophets telling people that true love is shown by believing in someone who claims to be the Christ, and how to love Him.
Hey... guys and gals...... There is 1 Jesus and 1 only and we are to Love Him with all our hearts and by loving Him we can love other's!
1. Patience -- Love Passive, no hurry, suffers long, bears, believes, hopes, and endures all things 1 Corinthians 13:4,7
2. Kindness-- Love In Action, never acts up, never rashly, or insolently, not inconsistent, puffed up, or proud 1 Corinthians 13:4
3. Generosity -- Love In Competition, not envious or jealous 1 Corinthians 13:4
4. Humility -- Love in Hiding , no parade, no airs, works then retires 1 Corinthians 13:4
5. Courtesy -- Love in Society, does not behave unseemly always polite, at home with all classes, never rude or discourteous
6. Unselfishness -- Love in Essence, never selfish, sour or bitter, seeks only good of others, does not retaliate or seek revenge 1 Corinthians 13:5
7. Good Temps -- Love in Disposition, never irritated, never resentful 1 Corinthians 13:5
8. Righteousness -- Love In Conduct, hates sin, never glad when others go wrong, always gladdened by goodness to others, always slow to expose, always eager to believe the best, always hopeful, always enduring 1 Corinthians 13:6-7
9. Sincerity -- Love in profession, never boastful, and conceited, not a hypocrite, always honest, leaves no impressions but what is strictly true, never self -assertive, does not blaze out in passionate anger, nor brood over wrongs, always just, joyful and truthful, knows how to be silent, full of trust always present.